We have been working very hard on a new venture that we think will help benefit the parents, grandparents and everyone else who has a child in their lives!
We love kids that is why we offer the products that we do. And we feel the Free Reading Report 10 Tips to Get Your Child to Love Reading fits perfectly with what we believe in.
Free Reading Report
Are you aware that there is a crisis in the American educational arena today?
That the children who live in the greatest super power country of the entire world are no longer the brightest nor the best educated children any more!
Colleges from around the country are crying out for help because the average freshman college student does not have the reading comprehension to read an assignment, contribute to a class discussion and certainly not able to write a college term paper.
Make sure your child is not left behind! Let me help you so that school work is a snap and your child will read for pleasure!
Let Me Give You 10 Tips to Help Your Child Love Reading!
What can we do? Educators in all grade levels are pointing away from the high tech gadgets that today’s child spends countless hours on and towards an old forgotten favorite; books.
But some say that their children are not interested in reading, that they do not like to reading.
I have been a homeschool mom and have heard this countless times from parents.
- My child just does not like to read…
- I can’t get him to read his assignments…
- We end up in tears with a tantrum if I make him sit down to read…
I understand, it can be hard to work with a child if they don’t like to read.
Let me ask you
- Have you ever felt guilty because you didn’t know how to help them?
- How late have you stayed up at nights with your child doing homework?
- Has your child ever gone to bed in tears from frustration?
- Have you ever wondered if there was anything that could help you and give you some guidance?
The Free Reading Report 10 Tips to Get Your Child to Love Reading can help you and give you guidance!
- It has tips that will help you think in a new way.
- There are hands on activities to do with your child.
- Special memories and different things we have done as a family
I have used each of these tips while raising my family. I know they can work!
I have gone from toddlers hearing stories to three high school graduates. Two of whom have now graduated from college and all three working in the real world.
Let’s not put this off any longer. You want to see your child learn to love reading. It will benefit him in his school work and it will give him the keys to his future.
To receive your Free Reading Report 10 Tips to Get Your Child to Love Reading, click here.
Remember there is no risk to you. This report is free and I hope it helps your family!